Friday, August 20, 2010

69. (Omg it's 69!) *giggles* LOL

I have approximately 8 days left until I move back to Guelph (for good). This year I'm actually quite anxious to start classes and begin doing things differently. By that I mean I'm going to have new work habits, eat healthier, take care of myself more and of course maintain good grades. It doesn't sound like much but I'm determined to make a change - for the better. With that having said, I can't wait to go back to the gym. I've been paying for my Goodlife Membership but haven't gone more than twice this whole summer (what a waste!) so when I'm back I'll definitely be going more often :) I also plan to learn some new meals to cook this year so hopefully I'll have those recipes and photos up on this blog soon!
---

Also a big shout out to Jamie for always asking about the blog - thank you so much for supporting! Looking forward to that car show at the end of the month =)

---


On Tuesday, my friend & I went to see "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World". I've been anticipating this movie for quite some time since the trailer really hyped up the storyline (boy meets girl, boy fights her 7 evil exes to be with her) AND it was filmed in Toronto! After having seen the movie I would say that it was definitely hilarious and lived up to it's hype. Amazing graphics, had a lot of hilarious jokes and I loved the subtly of some scenes and the storyline wasn't too bad - different I'd say. Check it out for yourself, it's a funny kind of stupid, not the bad lame kind of stupid (if that makes sense)!


---

BTW - don't forget about the movie contest that's still up and running! Guess the movie I'm anticipating to see and win a $10 giftcard or Regular Movie Admission! Here's the link to the post: Movie Contest

1 comment: