Monday, August 9, 2010

63. MOVIE CONTEST.

Hey guys and girls!

This is going to be the first time I try something like this so I hope it turns out to be a fun experience and at the same time get you guys to interact with me a bit through my blog!

Here's the deal: up for grabs is either A $10 giftcard to any fast food restaurant of your choice OR a Regular Admission Movie ticket to any theater!

What do you have to do? There's this movie that I've been anticipating to see in theaters that hasn't been released yet, but will be within this year. SO, your hint is: it can be ANY movie releasing this week or til the end of November 2010. If you can GUESS the correct movie that I'm thinking of going to see, you win either the gift card or movie ticket! Sweet deal? I think so!

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with the guess (ie. name of the movie) and your full name and email so I can contact you; when the contest is over, I will post the name of the winner & contact you to have your prize sent! OH, and click on a google ad while you're at it! Simple?

Rules: MAX 3 movie guesses per person. In the chance that someone else guesses the movie before you do, the initial guess wins. Contest ends on August 28, 2010 @ 11:59PM. Unfortunately, this is only open to those in Canada (shipping overseas is expensive!).

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows: PT I opening on November 19th, 2010.
(you MAY use this as a guess too!)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! =)

13 comments:

  1. Im going to say TANGLED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, I was going to say the Owl movie too... I have no other guesses. srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw 3D, Tron: Legacy, The Social Network

    Haha I lose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to sayy.....The Return of Gam Ja Tang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea took my guess so... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Easy A. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. My two other guesses are Never Let Me Go and umm... Due Date?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sup tiffany!
    my guess is The Last Exorcism.

    ReplyDelete
  10. harry potter and the deathly hollows pt 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I still have 3 guesses, and the contest ends tomorrow? Gotta pick random movies...

    first guess - Red.
    second guess - Faster (the Dwayne Johnson movie)
    third guess - sure, why not. Piranha 3D!

    ReplyDelete