Saturday, August 7, 2010

59. Summer movies.

Being a univ student, I'm kinda cheap when it comes to going to the movies. What I mean by that is I only believe in going to the theatres if it's worth the money I'm paying. The last two movies I've seen were both worth it (and I'm definitely going back to see them again!).

First up is my favourite movie in 3D: Despicable Me!
Isn't Agnes the most cutest thing ever? Who wouldn't want to adopt her?! I would in a heartbeat! ♥ In a nutshell, the movie is basically about a villain (Gru) voice by Steve Carell; who is competing with another new villian in town (Vector) voice by Jason Segel. Throughout Gru's scheme to steal the moon, he encounters three orphans who he adopts for various reasons. The plot is somewhat typical but very funny in its own way. I don't wanna give anything else away so I do recommend you see it for yourself! I'm taking my cousin to go see it tomorrow, which will be my second time! :D


Agnes! LOVELOVELOVEEE HER! ♥


Another movie that I would definitely recommend EVERYONE go see (if they haven't yet...where have you been living?! Under a rock?!) is INCEPTION!
With big name actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph-Gordon Levitt, Ellen Page & my new fav actor Cillian Murphy, this movie is definitely the top movie of the summer! It's an action thriller that will leave you mind f**cked. Literally. You'll be left wondering whether what you watched was a dream or reality. The cinematography was amazing and worth watching in theaters...again and again and again! Not to mention the sound effects and suspenseful music that keeps you on the edge of your seat at every scene!

Check out Hans Zimmer's Inception Soundtrack LIVE here: ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment