Sunday, August 8, 2010

62. Do you like watching movies?

If you said yes to the question above, then give this post a read!

Lately, I've been watching a lot of movies. Majority are recent (2009/2010) while others are a bit old, but still worth the watch!

DO watch:

(in no order)
• Killers
• He's Just Not That Into You
• What Happens In Vegas
• Toy Story 3
• Inception
• Despicable Me
• Shutter Island
• The Departed
• The Hangover
• Forgetting Sarah Marshall
• Taken
• Red Eye
• The Proposal
• I love you, Man
• 500 Days of Summer
• Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
• Date Night
• Drag Me To Hell
• GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra
• HP & Half Blood Prince
• How To Train Your Dragon
• Jennifer's Body
• Kick Ass
• Ninja Assassin
• The Blind Side
• Boondock Saints I&II
• The Dark Knight
• The Invention of Lying
• The Ugly Truth
• UP
• Valentine's Day
• Dead Snow
• Let The Right One In
• Bridget Jones' Diary I&II

DO NOT watch:

• Fired Up!
• Four Christmases
• Lesbian Vampire Killers
• Where the Wild Things Are
• I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
• Clash of The Titans
• Paranormal Activity
• The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

I'm sure a lot of people have different views on different movies, but these are just my opinions :)

1 comment: