Friday, June 25, 2010

49. dotdotdot (is that really saying something?)

He made a good point today...

If only life was like the game Monopoly, where you're handed fake money, characters to play with and the opportunity to bail out of jail with a simple "Get out of Jail" card. Sadly for us, reality doesn't work that way. Therefore we must work for what we want. Money isn't handed to you, it's hard earned. The person you are isn't decided and neither is your path (by rolling a dice). Man... I hate when I have to think about things. Back to my point, our houses, properties aren't easy to obtain and heck we don't even get $200 when we pass GO! (LOL that would be sweet). Can you tell where I'm getting at now? I wonder what kids assume/think when they play these games. Do they really think that life is as easy as rolling that dice?

---

No comments:

Post a Comment