Friday, June 4, 2010

39. Quick rant... or whatever.


I really need to get out of this mindset sometimes... I always seem to think that everyone around me is lying to me. Maybe it's because I'm scared that they actually are. I can't change the way I think when it comes to the things people tell me. I find it so difficult to believe someone, no matter how important or not something is.
How can I see differently? *sighs*

Maybe, just maybe it's because of this wall I've built. Maybe it's perhaps the experiences I've come across or just the people I learn to trust and know - those who always end up disappointing me and telling me lies.

So negative... I should probably open my heart up more and just trust, but I've done that before, to the point where I've gotten hurt. Can you see the dilemma here?
---
On a less depressing note, I really enjoy roller blading I wonder why it never occurred to me to try it. I think it'll be the next best thing to riding a bike. I feel like blading when I'm happy, or even when I'm sad... just to feel the adrenaline or the rush of the wind against my face... or just pushing really hard to get up a hill. Hehe :) that'll be my goal this summer, to get better at blading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment