Monday, June 7, 2010

40. MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES!


One of my favourite lines from Finding Nemo :) ^^

The MTV Movie Awards 2010 was today, I hardly ever watch TV or any of these award shows anymore but I figured since I wasn't doing much today might as well see what's new.

I must say it never lacks humour, yet what really disappointed me was how the whole fucking show revolved around Twilight. Like, seriously? Really? It's so fucking disgusting to always hear of "team Jacob, or team Edward"! I have never once read Twilight or even seen any of their movies and I REFUSE to! It's so annoying to see/hear about Robert Pattinson *puke* :P

That aside, there are a lot of movies that I've yet to see so I'm gonna list a bunch of them and if you've seen it before let me know if it's worth the watch! :) (just leave a message in the 'tagboard' section) thanks~


- The Boondock Saints II (looking forward to this)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- District 9
- Ninja Assasin
- Gamer
- The Blind Side
- Men Who Stare at Goats
- Up in the Air
- Zombieland

And a few others that I don't remember :P

Random thought:
---


I actually think this is how I am... uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment