Sunday, June 20, 2010

47. Happy Father's Day

Random fact of the day:



Where to start...

I must say it's been a very interesting summer. (Still hate the fact that it's so hard to find a job!) Despite that, there's a lot of ups and downs... probably more ups :)

Before I get lost in thought and everything, I'll take this time to wish my dad (and perhaps my uncle and stepdad) a Happy Father's Day. Growing up I never really had a father to look up to... and especially cause I'm a girl I was more attached to my mom. I don't hate my dad or anything for what happened, I'm also too mature to throw tantrums at him too so for today I'll give him the benefit of still sticking around til this day, no matter shitty he is. My uncle has been somewhat of a father to me these past years and I thank him for that. As for my stepdad...well things used to be good and I used to appreciate him for the stuff he's done, so here's to you.

For the past 2 weeks my mom has been in Vietnam on vacation and I'm happy for her that she's finally able to go away and enjoy herself for a bit... but shit, my sis & I are dying slowly... LOL we're so used to having her cook and clean for us that now that she's gone we're left with all this responsibility! I'm not complaining but it's definitely a big change. Therefore what we do now is go grocery shopping ourselves and cook dinner whenever we are home... ahahaha :P Then my dad is leaving at the end of this month too... blargh :(

That aside, I've never been more excited/anxious about a Monday. The reason for that is because a special someone is taking his time to come all the way down to see me :) Let say a good 4-5 hour drive away :P I really have no words to express how grateful/loved I feel! Sometimes the best things can't be described in words huh? ♥ I definitely look forward to the beginning of the week! ^_^" It's going to be interesting :)

A few entries before this I had a list of movies that I wanted to watch/were recommended... and I took some time to download some movies, here's what I DEFINITELY recommend everyone watch just cause it's so EFFIN AWESOME! :D

- The Blind Side: real touching... definitely a motivational movie
- Date Night: fun to watch! Tina Fey & Steve Carrell make a good team
- 500 Days of Summer ♥ ♥ = LOVEEEE it
- GI Joe: Rise of The Cobra: good action scenes & Storm Shadow =)
- Ninja Assassin: asians make us proud! Go Rain!
- Hot Tub Time Machine: too funny!
- Valentine's Day: good twist to the old tradition!

And I've yet to see a few more... being bored does that to me, esp late nights. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment