Tuesday, July 20, 2010

57. Time is ticking.

There's about a month left until school starts again... I'm still wondering how I wanna spend those last few weeks. Definitely feel like I should start packing soon. I have to wait and see when the landlord will allow us to move our stuff in/start staying there. Hopefully things will be all figured out soon.

I should really start working on my VSA Sponsorship Package cause that would mean the earlier I can show it to some of the big guys and get some money going for our club! I'm excited for a lot of the new events we're going to have this upcoming year along with collabs from other UVSAs =)

If you haven't already heard, this year I'm the VSA president at Guelph, and UVSA co-marketing director. Shall be interesting! So I look forward to seeing and meeting a lot of you people this upcoming semester!

- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment