Wednesday, July 7, 2010

52. rants about random things (as usual)

It hasn't really dawned on me until the other night, most my friends have now all graduated and some are leaving forever. I think back to first year (or second) when I first met some of these people and now they're all off starting their careers, lives and etc. elsewhere. What I've learned all these years is to value what you have in front of you cause yes, one day it'll be gone. Don't take anyone or anything for granted, appreciate those around you. Knowing that I'll probably never see these friends again is quite depressing, really. No matter what though, I wish you guys all the best in your future endeavours and good luck with whatever life throws at you! ♥ :)

Time for photoblogging.



Sounds harsh but it's true.


self explanatory. HAHA


I'm a huge believer in wishing at 11:11. Even though there isn't an exact meaning for the time, but I'm still hopeful. What have I got to lose? ;)

---
Last week I finally got around to watching Toy Story 3 in 3D! It was so touching. A kids movie depicting a grown up's feelings. For me at least. Basically it's a story of growing up moving on and reminiscing of childhood days. HIGHLY recommend everyone going to see it, worth every penny!

These guys were my fav characters!


No comments:

Post a Comment