Monday, July 12, 2010

55. Biggest sushi fiend you'll know!



Okay, so as many of you already know I FUCKING LOVE SUSHI... oh and I'm in Hotel & Food Administration @ guelph, see the connection here? ;) So when I go out for food, whatever kind of food, my critiquing skills start kicking in. I mentally do a check of how everything is, service, quality, presentation, ambiance and all that jazz.

Since I love sushi so much, I decided to share some of this knowledge with you guys. Below is a list of places I've been to - rated out of 5 Stars ***** If you ever want to try something new and good take my advice! :D Enjoy! Let me know which you liked/didn't.


Waterloo:
- Sushi Stars ***
- Ye's Sushi ****

Cambridge:
- Sushi Feast ***

Guelph:
- Fuji Sushi *
- Hockey Sushi *****
- Sushi Choice (not ayce, pricey) **
- W Sushi ***

Hamilton:
- August 8 (AYCE sushi & Dim Sum) ****

Mississauga:
- Sushi Tei ***
- Maki Maki ****

Vaughan/Woodbridge:
- GINZA ***
- Koganei (not ayce) ***
- Sushi City *****

Toronto:
- Aji Sai ***
- Big Sushi *
- Kyoto House ****
- Mariko ***
- MASA *
- Oishi Sushi ***
- Sushi Star (closed)****
- Sushi Time **
- Sushi Train (converyor belt - closed) ***
- TOKO Sushi (conveyor belt) ***
- Yama Sushi ***

Markham/Scrabs:
- Akina ****
- Chako (Kbbq & Sushi) ***
- Kaze ****
- Nikada Sushi ****
- Sake **** (closed down)
- Star Walk Buffet's ***
- Sushi on 7 ***
- Ten-Ichi ****
- Wasabi ***

Virginia, USA:
- TODAI ************* LOL
- Wasabi (converyor belt) **

PLACES I'VE YET TO TRY:
- A Taste of Japan
- Akita Sushi
- Gal's Sushi
- J&J Japanese
- Prince Sushi

2 comments:

  1. Nice ratings. My experience at Sushi Star was pretty good though.. so I'd give it another star :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Tiffany!

    My two favourite sushi places in 'ssauga are 168 Sushi and Prince Sushi, so you should definitely check out Prince Sushi.

    ReplyDelete