Wednesday, March 31, 2010

32. friends & family... never take them for granted.

You know how when you were younger, people always asked you "what do you want to be when you grow up?" well, guess what? I still don't know. What I do know is that I AM grown up! I'm turning 21. My mom is always in disbelief every year when it comes to my birthday, the fact that I'm getting old not only scares me, but it also scares her. Time flies way too fast. It was only last year that I was excited to finally be 20... now 21? Wow. So let me take this time, to look back at everything that happened *looks back* okay, now I'm ready to move on to the future... and hope that bigger and better things will happen :)

Thank you to everyone who is still sticking around! I'm very excited to be seeing everyone soon! You guys & girls are the people who keep me sane (or insane sometimes), the ones I can call at 3am, those I know I can always borrow a shoulder to lean on, those who I rant and rave to while playing mj or poker (you know it!), and especially those who help me pull through with whatever even when I want to give up. I love you guys so much. You'll always have a special place in my heart even when things go sour! ♥ Whenever you need anything, I promise to be there, I promise to do whatever I can to help you guys! Once again, I appreciate everything you guys have ever done and I'm grateful for your friendship and your love! EXTRA special thanks to KIM for everything you've done for me! there's too many things to list... but I'm sure you know what they are. Oh, and of course for helping me plan my party - couldn't have done it without youuuuu~ Love you lil sis! =)

Love,
Tiffany. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment