Wednesday, March 10, 2010

29. RUN


Epik High's new MV :) ♥


It's a Wednesday afternoon. One day in the week where I look forward to a calm relaxing day, yet I don't feel anything of that sort. I waited in the office today, for 15 mins just to find that no one was going to show up. What the fuck? Seriously.

That aside, the weather today is messing with us again. Just like life always fucks with you (I know, I'm so bitter right now). *sighs* must learn to not let things affect me too easily...

Lately I've been semi-busy with some stuff but clearly not busy enough. Ignite is coming up next weekend and we still got a lot of rehearsing to do. Two midterms the week after + labs and quizzes to complete. I know it's still early to be thinking about this, but I'm turning 21 on April 7th. Doesn't sound like a big deal... but I'm freaking out a little. I'm not young anymore, 21 is where your age starts increasing at a faster rate than anticipated (at least that's how I feel). I've also started to plan my birthday party event, the date seems to work for me cause I only have 2 final exams on A16th&17th, can't say the same about my friends =/

Only a few more weeks of school left... blah.

Anyways, Dear John is a good read (don't expect it to be anything like the movie) & my new BB case:



No comments:

Post a Comment