Monday, March 22, 2010

30. IGNITE 2010

AMAZING. Simply amazing.
I would have not known how fun and rewarding the experience had been if I had given up half way. It wasn't the most smooth sailing few weeks of practices and no shows and drop outs, but I must admit in the end I am very proud of myself, and of course my teammates! Thank you so much everyone for pulling through and doing it til the end! Guelphies you guys are awesome! <3 Can't wait to see what happens next year...VSA president? Hell ya!




...ON another note, this past weekend I've only gotten about 5-6 hours of sleep IN TOTAL! Guess it was worth it, cause I got to see Andrea (she came back to visit from Korea) and the rest of the HS friends :) PLUSSS my 21st birthday is coming up! OH NO! :) Time to go out and buy party supplies... ;) See you all soon.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment