Monday, December 28, 2009

17. is your life going where you want it to go?

Title has nothing to do with the entry, just a random thought. Feel free to leave a comment to answer it :)
---
Christmas break has been very interesting. A lot has been happening lately, and maybe once I feel like I should slow down. I never refuse/turn down an opportunity to do something, to go somewhere, to be with whoever. These last few days have changed me in a sense that maybe I should just accept who I am and move on with it. I like doing crazy shit, and I won't let anyone stop me (unless well... you know that it's dangerous etc.) haha. Getting my marks back this semester was a highlight of the holidays! I was so proud of myself and my accomplishments. I know I worked hard and I'm happy it paid off :)

On another note, there's only less than 2 weeks left til school starts again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this semester will end with a BANG! I'm going to work twice as hard and party twice as harder ;) Lmao. Oh me. I hope everyone's also enjoying their time with friends and family, enjoy it while you can! :)

Love, Tiff. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment