Sunday, December 6, 2009

12. oh boy you've left me speechless...so speechless.

It's exam time. Fun. Real fun.
Lately I've been feeling so sarcastically bitter. Like, wth?
I don't know. It's something that's been going on in my head.
I really don't want to think about it all. But it's inevitable.
It's like Lady Gaga's song: "Boy, you've left me speechless"
So there's like nothing I can really say. *sigh*
---
Finals are as follows:
Tues 8th; HRM
Sat 12th; ECON
Thur 17th; MRKT II
---
Still in the process of writing xmas cards + getting gifts :)
Look forward to something from me~
Consider yourself lucky ;) lol <3

Yesterday: Went to a conference @ the Hilton Hotel in Markham w/ Eric & Rachael. Winalite presentation and I signed on as a starting member. Got Eric to do a quick demo in front of the fam, and some seem enthusiastic others not so much. Hopefully this side project won't turn into a flop =) After that got a ride back to Guelph where I met up with Nick, Kevin, Rhonda & Lien for sushi @ Hockey. Also met Sally and her housemates there too. Had a good dinner! Following that was some poker with the guys & girls ;) won back 3/4 of my dinner!

p.s. THIS IS SO FUCKIN CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment