Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15. it's starting to look a lot like christmas!


"The Proposal" w/ Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds

This movie was so close to home. I cried so much in most scenes near the beginning. Oh so emotional me. I gotta say even though this was a predictable movie, I thought it was amazing and the comedy & chemistry of the two is awesome! Really see this for yourself :)
Today was rather eventful, Victor & I went grocery shopping for dinner this week and we're having steak tomorrow night. As for tonight's dinner we cooked up a yummy salmon fillet with some spinach for veggies, I love cooking! :)

Lately I've been thinking about the various things I can write about in my blog, cause I honestly have a lot to say. But every time I start writing I lose that feeling, that need to let out. Weird. On the plus side of things, I'm looking forward to Christmas break and along with the many events to come! Especially receiving my gift from HL, an awesome Pink Blackberry Bold that is personalized! With swarowski crystals with my name on it =D! So awesome!

Can't wait to spend time with family! (: I really miss all my friends too, I hope I get to see everyone soon! Almost over! 1 exam to go! ^_^"

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment